Team Parent Responsibilities
- Help organize team-bonding events and keep team activities running smoothly.
- Banquet planning- assist with the banquet committee that has already been established
- Coordination with other team moms for team spirit gifts.
- Our Flag and C team requires one/two team parents be present at every outdoor practice to assist in bathroom trips (this will happen on a rotation).
- Help with any handout of information, help communicate with parents.
- Handle the sign up genius that will need to be used to help roll up and unroll the mats at the Scribner gym when it is your rotation.
- Checking in volunteers when during games during your game time both home or away).
- Cheerleader team parents will check in the volunteers for games in September, and football team parents check in the games in October.
Being a team mom fulfills your volunteering obligations.
For most teams we will be accepting only the first two people for each team.
Team parents will need to be background checked.
Once the parents have been selected we will provide all the information needed for background checks.